My new most hated company: Move Networks. <rant>You guys suck and it's no surprise you have an office in Ann Arbor. If you wanted real talent you'd be in East Lansing. TV shows were way better to watch on Hulu instead of your player.</rant>
The Move Networks player is being used by pretty much every major broadcaster: ABC, FOX, The CW, FX Networks, ESPN, Televisa, Oprah and it's gathering more every day. Unfortunately, their install support is pretty much useless. If you search the web you'll find tons of people stuck and pissed off that it doesn't work.
Here's how I got the player to work on OS X. I assume there's a similar method for Windows people - someone please post it below if you find.
1. Open Finder
2. You should be your home directory with your username. For example, mine is "adam", if not, go to your home directory.
3. Click the "Library" folder
4. Click the "Internet Plugins" folder
5. Select the file named "Move-Media-Player.plugin"
5. Press the keys Command Delete (These are two different keys. The Command key has either an apple logo or this logo: ⌘).
6. Close Safari (you can press ⌘Q to do it)
7. Re-open Safari and visit: Move Networks. Click the Download button on the page.
rm -rf ~/Library/Internet\ Plugins/Move_Media_Player.plugin
I hope this helps save other people time.